อุปกรณ์ไฟ ปลูกต้นไม้ LIGHTING &VENTILATION ACCESSORIES
No light... no plants!
Light is the most important environmental factor to consider whether growing in soil outside, hydroponically inside or in a greenhouse. Depending upon where you live and where you want to grow, the sun will not always be there for you. With plant grow lights you can grow any plant, anywhere, at anytime! Accent hydroponics provide a wide range of grow lamps, reflectors, ballasts and accessories.
Grow Lights - How do they work?
Based on proven horticultural technology plant grow lights consists of three individual items.
- A reflector, which protects the lamp and directs the light to where we want it
- A ballast box, which contains the components necessary to ignite the lamp and to regulate the current when the lamp is running
- Finally, the lamp itself
Halide and Sodium
Depending upon the location of your hydroponic system and whether there is any natural day light available, you will most often start off with a High Pressure Sodium lamp. This is the type used by commercial growers to 'supplement' natural light and to extend the 'day length' that a plant is subjected to. Ask your specialist retailer for advice. Metal Halide lamps give off a 'blue' light which is more suitable for young plants and vegetative growth. High Pressure Sodium lamps put out light which is more 'red' and can be compared to the light of an autumn sunset. The addition of High Pressure Sodium lamps enhances flowering in many crops and are the preferred option if natural day light is also available.
The range of light energy emitted from any light source, from ultraviolet to infra red. The wavelength is measured in nanometers (nm).
- ULTIMATE PAR GROW LIGHT อัลติเมท พาร์ โกรไลท์ เป็น นวัตกรรมล่าสุดของACCENT HYDROPONICS THAILAND COB CHIP ออกแบบ มาเป็นพิเศษ ให้พลังานในช่วงคลื่นแสงที่พืชใช้ในการสังเคราะห์แสง PAR ...
- GROW TENT MYLAR 1.20x1.20x2.00 M Description Indoor gardening is accomplished with an effective environment. Gbox tents provide a solution for comfortable environment for plants t...
- Description Indoor gardening is accomplished with an effective environment. Gbox tents provide a solution for comfortable environment for plants to grow happily. Every tent is des...
- ENVIRO GROW CFL 130W High output design leads to stringer plant growth Energy saving horticultural lamp for superior plant growth E40screw fitting minimal heat generation•Excellent...
- ENVIRO GROW CFL 250w dual 2700-6400k
- Carbon Air Filter CAN Filters 156 2600 m³/h (100 mm)FromSpain- Filtro de Carb n Antiolor 2600 CAN Filters 156 m /h (100mm) - Modelo: 2600. Manufacturer: CAN Filters. El tama o cont...
- Description The PowerPlant Digital Ballast is one of the Best on the market today! Combining the reliability of the Powerplant brand and the latest digital ballast technology has r...
- DescriptionWe CANT PUT THIS LAMP IN ONE CATEGORY!!!!Why? Because its a DUAL HPS & MH Lamp IN ONE!!!You may not have seen anything like this before but let me tell you, these t...
- POWER PLANT RETRO 600 WATT MH LAMP (RUNS ON HPS GEAR)
- E BASE FT140 ECM BLOWER 3 speed 65W 375m³/hr220V 1amp
- DESCRIPTION Compact, quiet and extremely efficient!The Original Can-Fan provides the power and flexibility needed for residential and commercial applications.Rated for continuous o...
- The “Adjustable Light Spread” allows growers to create ideal lighting conditions across all stages of plant growth for increased vitality, health and yield. Made of 95% reflective...
- General Electric 600 Watt LU600/XOPSL/T/E40 High Pressure Sodium Plant Light Bulb The GE Lucalox LU600/PSL/T/40 600W High Pressure Sodium grow lamp from General Electric has superb...
- 600W HPS COIL BALLAST
- Easy Roll Light Hanger Retractable Light Hanger Easy to control vertical hight of reflextor Get extra yield from perfect light to plant level each hanger holds up to 5kg(total 10k...
- GROWLUSH THERMAL CONTROLLER HYDROPONICS FOR GROW ROOM AND GROW TENT Description In summer, set the Select Switch on “COOL/FAN” and adjust room temperature controller to required te...