BLUE LAB DOSTRONIC pH ,EC AUTOMAITIC DOSING
Bluelab Pro-Controller, complete with Triple Peridoser & Fittings
เครื่องวัด /ควบคุม pH/EC และพร้อมปั้ม Triple peridoser จ่ายปุ๋ย อัตโนมัติ
Bluelab Pro Controller Connect
The simple solution for automatic feeding systems - perfect for hobby to large scale growers.
- Monitor, data log and remotely control your system in real time (pH, conductivity & temperature)
- Respond fast to the needs of your plants.
- Troubleshoot and optimize for crop success.
- Integrated automation for more profitable returns
- Compatible with Bluelab@ Peridoser & Bluelab® Solenoid dosing systems
Optimize crop performance by providing consistent and accurate management of the feed system by using the Bluelab Pro Controller to take care of your
dosing Kit. its the easy way to control your system 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 12 months a year, so you can focus on tending to your plants from within
or outside garden.
Simply program the controller with the conductivity and pH values that you want your system to run at and tailor the dosing intervals to suit the size of your pumps, mixing tank and dilution of your stock solution. You can also choose to control either the nutrient solution temperature, or the air temperature.
Compatible with the reliable Bluelab Triple Peridoser or Solenoid pumps, built tough and strong for ongoing performance. The Peridoser manages the dosing of two-part nutrient solution (A & B) and either pH up or down. The Bluelab Pro Controller will then take care of the hard work for you and connect you through the conned software and Bluelab Mobile site.
More value add features but with the same functions as the Dosetronic® who has proven itself in the hydroponic market worldwide for over 20 years and has
earned itself an international reputation for excellence. It is one of the most simple, robust and reliable controllers in its class
- Simple, friendly user connect interface.
- Optional control functions - you can control one, two or all three parameters (pH, conductivity and temperature).
- Individual High and Low alarm functions.
- Large easy to read displays with adjustable display brightness.
- All probes are removable/replaceable.
- Calibration "Quality” indicator for pH probe.
- Selectable values for conductivity and temperature.
- Selectable internal lockouts. E.g. Temperature high alarm can prevent nutrient dosing.
- Provision for External lockouts (both Normally Closed and Normally Open contact) Eg. a water flow switch can prevent all dosing action.
- Automatic safety lockouts built in — E.g. Prevents dosing of pH and nutrient solution if a fault is detected.